Wildlife/Animal Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 06, 2006, 11:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

An article I read about it says that it took 15-20 minutes for the zoo to respond.  Pretty pathetic. 

Weird thing is that the Tiger seemed to be more curious than aggressive until people started shouting and throwing things.  Not blaming them at all because I'd probably do the same thing to try and scare the tiger away, but it still makes you wonder if they didn't aggravate the tiger more than the dude in the pit. 

ice grillin you

i love how the local news in new dehli shows the footage like they would show traffic or weather here
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Try to show that on tv here and the Glenn beck's and the rest of the #truepatriot #christianconservative people would shtein themselves

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 26, 2014, 07:24:09 PM
Try to show that on tv here and the Glenn beck's and the rest of the #truepatriot #christianconservative people would shtein themselves

Unless it was Obama in the tiger den. 

PhillyPhreak54

SD

"That tiger didn't go crazy, that tiger went tiger"

PhillyPhreak54

Then they'd dig into the dead dude's past and see he had a felony and rationalize that he deserved it

shorebird

Who is they?

Amazing how 90% of every topic or thread at this shtein hole ends up a political Demo jerkfest.

Diomedes

That must be difficult for you. 

Keep your chin up, sir.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: shorebird on September 27, 2014, 08:29:42 AM
Who is they?

Amazing how 90% of every topic or thread at this shtein hole ends up a political Demo jerkfest.

I think they're talking about right wing hate mongering conservative christian white bread republican corksuckers.

I could be wrong, however.

They may be talking about liquor salesmen.

Rome

By the way... if you're looking for a Fox News type "fair and balanced" approach to political discussion, try this forum:

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/forum/53-conflicting-views-and-other-news/

Munson

Quote from: Rome on September 27, 2014, 09:19:09 AM
By the way... if you're looking for a Fox News type "fair and balanced" approach to political discussion, try this forum:

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/forum/53-conflicting-views-and-other-news/

The worst echo chamber on the internet. Really is awful there.

When I first started checking that section out, there was a lot more liberals and some decent discussions were had. The same jackasses were there, but they weren't the only ones there.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

I basically limit my exposure to the soccer thread (good guys in there for the most part) and the occasional foray into the rant & rave forum.  Those guys are hilarious.  I've actually met them at a tailgate before.  Holy shtein they're retarded.

shorebird

You dipshteins miss the point. It's a farging African Water Hole thread. Keep your "hate mongering" leftist liberal sheeple shtein in the political threads.

shorebird