The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

I hope they don't go nuts for a half year rental. On the other hand not sure they're beating the Nets with their current roster and Jo probably only has 5 years left at most

ice grillin you

agree on the nets part...that team with a healthy Durant is unfargwittable

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: Dre Day on March 22, 2021, 09:48:54 AM
Jo probably only has 5 years left at most

exactly...youre in the game now gotta go for it

lowry will step on durant's knee if he has to
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote76ers second round draft pick Paul Reed wins
@nbagleague
MVP after his first season with
@blue_coats
. He averaged 22.3 points 11.8 rebounds 2.3 asts 1.9 stls 1.8 blks while shooting 58% FG 44% 3PT 78% FT line and leading Blue Coats to G League finals for the first time.

ice grillin you

hes the stretch four they need

bring him in for a taste and sling shot tony bradley into a volcano

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

perfect 8-8, 18 points tonight.

How was that game?  35-11 lead late Q1, disastourous Q3, outscore W's by 15 in Q4. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 24, 2021, 12:46:23 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 22, 2021, 01:57:43 PM
sling shot tony bradley into a volcano

or dont

he can play in the G league which was what last nights game was...possibly even worse cause dubs have quit....even draymond didnt look like he wanted to play

bradley is worthless cause he wont play if embiid is healthy and if embiid isnt healthy they are going nowehere fast so might as well bring in the g league mvp who has some transferrable to the nba skills and get bradley the farg out

Quote from: Don Ho on March 24, 2021, 01:05:22 AM
perfect 8-8, 18 points tonight.

How was that game?  35-11 lead late Q1, disastourous Q3, outscore W's by 15 in Q4. 

dubs quit before the game started....sixers quit when they went up by a million...sixers had to flip the quit switch off because the dubs came back

phattymatty

every guard on that warriors team takes Steph-like shots, except none of them are good enough to hit Steph shots.  man really has changed the game.

Don Ho

Good observation IGY on Draymond, he looked about as engaged as a polar bear in Death Valley in July. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

I made some really degenerate bet that Tony Bradley would have more combined points, rebounds and assists than Draymond green and lucky for me he had the game of his life.  $100 thanks Tony.

QB Eagles

You and Draymond were the only two people who put money on that.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on March 24, 2021, 05:11:52 PM
I made some really degenerate bet that Tony Bradley would have more combined points, rebounds and assists than Draymond green and lucky for me he had the game of his life.  $100 thanks Tony.

Was that like +500?!

phattymatty

yep exactly +500. 

I would like to see b-ball Paul get some more run while mojo is still out. 

and I'm still kinda torn on today - think I'm leaving towards no big moves, maybe another shooter or wing.  team looks too good right now to add another alpha like Lowry.