Week 17 - Washington: Geronimoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Started by MDS, December 27, 2020, 09:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: phattymatty on January 05, 2021, 11:29:23 AM
QuoteIn fact, NY Giants coach Joe Judge went scorched-earth on Pederson -- essentially saying he disrespected the integrity of the game as well as the players and their families.

haha I've done a 180 and now am glad he did it.  farg Joe judge.

Yeah, the more this somehow remains a story and the more the Giants and their whores in national media cry about it, the more I like what Dougie did. 

Also - as much as Sudfeld sucked, he's still a veteran quarterback.  He's been in the league for several years.  Where's farging Joe Judge's respect for him in his crybaby little tirade?

General_Failure

The franchise that benched Eli to break his ironman streak really has a leg to stand on when it comes to integrity.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

every eagle who disagreed with Doug much less stepped to him needs to be cut immediately!!

let's farging do this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: Rome on January 05, 2021, 01:47:32 PMAlso - as much as Sudfeld sucked, he's still a veteran quarterback.  He's been in the league for several years.

sudfeld has thrown as many passes as you and is objectively terrible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on January 05, 2021, 03:07:04 PM
All of them in week 17 in the 4th quarter, too.

would like to issue a correction

in 2017, he played the last 3 qtrs and in week 16 of 2018 he threw one pass (this was after foles was nearly murdered by clowney, against j's texans)

clean it up aussie
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 05, 2021, 03:15:28 PM

in 2017, he played the last 3 qtrs and in week 16 of 2018 he threw one pass (this was after foles was nearly murdered by clowney, against j's texans)

clean it up aussie

We were at that game!

General_Failure

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2021, 03:19:07 PM

clean it up aussie

We were at that game!

your ass bumped me to matty's seats...

never again
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Sanders saying players didn't like the call is not half as interesting to me as him saying he doesn't know who made the call. 

If Doug didn't make the call...what kind of organization has Lurie got there?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 05, 2021, 03:51:09 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2021, 03:19:07 PM

clean it up aussie

We were at that game!

your ass bumped me to matty's seats...

never again

lolol i thought there was four where we sat?

MDS

j had my extra as is he is always welcome to

havas the drunken idiot probably sold his shtein and needed to use the backdoor matty seats to go

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

if i recall it was like when he missed the famous 44-6 dallas beatdown...threw a temper tantrum the week before except this one wasnt over 5 pooping his pants

i was at that game, the week 16 13-10 loss in washington and to be fair it was demoralizing to watch him

General_Failure