Week 17 - Washington: Geronimoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Started by MDS, December 27, 2020, 09:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I don't agree with that. But we'll see if it has an everlasting effect.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Does anyone here really think Doug didn't let the players know beforehand that Sudafed was coming in last night?

Come on.

The Birds had no business being in that game with those scrubs playing last night.  Only the Racists' utter suckage made any of what happened a surprise.

Also - farg the Giants and their Hoyda fans. You're 6-10.  farg you and your feelings.

SD

Thrilled with last nights outcome. Played WFT close enough to scare them and secured pick 6. Boo farging hoo the 6-10 Giants aren't making the playoffs. farg integrity

phattymatty

meh I thought it was kinda pathetic and really what's the difference between 6 and 9 draft pick?  I'll take knocking the skins out of the playoffs over 3 slots in draft any day. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on January 04, 2021, 01:48:08 PM
Spoilers, they weren't winning with Hurts in.

Lol.  I said that to my irate brother in law this morning.  I was like, dude, were you even watching that shtein show?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on January 04, 2021, 01:45:30 PM
meh I thought it was kinda pathetic and really what's the difference between 6 and 9 draft pick?  I'll take knocking the skins out of the playoffs over 3 slots in draft any day.

Getting Jamarr Chase or Devonta Smith vs not

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 04, 2021, 02:19:27 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on January 04, 2021, 01:45:30 PM

Getting Jamarr Chase or Devonta Smith vs not

I have zero faith in Howie but the difference between pick 6 and 9 is a 2nd or 3rd rounder to move up.

MDS

i love matty and dio but they care more about being able to text their wash fan friends "haha your team sucks" than the eagles winning anything

what they did last night was a farce but it had to be done and in retrospect its funny to make staten island maga giants fans mad online
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they have every right to be mad...and if the situation were reversed people like J who want the Eagles  to make the playoffs would have lost their farging minds last night

at 4PM yesterday as a giant fan you are hoping for the best and expecting the worst for a team that has nothing to play for and has a ridiculous inactive list...not ideal but it happens every year...ho hum...but it's preposterous to throw a 3 point 4Q game while its being played...you have to do everything possible to win at that point
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 04, 2021, 04:37:19 PM
they have every right to be mad.

they dont even like the eagles, or football, or sports

but yes if the situations were reversed and this cost the 6-10 eagles a playoff spot j would've had a heart attack of anger. literally. dude would not make it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

You goobers were literally mad about them winning the Saints game this season.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 04, 2021, 04:37:19 PM
they have every right to be mad...and if the situation were reversed people like J who want the Eagles  to make the playoffs would have lost their farging minds last night

at 4PM yesterday as a giant fan you are hoping for the best and expecting the worst for a team that has nothing to play for and has a ridiculous inactive list...not ideal but it happens every year...ho hum...but it's preposterous to throw a 3 point 4Q game while its being played...you have to do everything possible to win at that point

nah - bc I would have recognized why it was happening. Hell I can recall a few times when the Eagles needed help and didn't get it from teams late to help seeding or whatever. It is what it is.

and once again - Doug wasn't exactly throwing the game. And Hurts' numbers were shtein too.

ice grillin you

lol that might be the biggest lie anyone has ever told
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous