Week 17 - Washington: Geronimoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Started by MDS, December 27, 2020, 09:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Colts pulled Manning in 2007 for Sorgi and the 10-6 Browns missed the playoffs

MDS

there is zero justification for "wanting to get nate some work"

nate sudfeld sucks and everyone knows it. hes been in the building for 4 years. he is complete garbage. he played because they knew he wouldnt so much as get a first down. end of story.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i would be really mad if j wasnt defending the eagles on one of the dumbest hills ever

start sudfeld or bring him in down 27....what they did tonight was a joke

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 04, 2021, 12:22:10 AM
Colts pulled Manning in 2007 for Sorgi and the 10-6 Browns missed the playoffs

well you basically are the eagle version of MAGA but you sound exactly like a trumper....saw someone spew some whataboutism on twitter "well obama _________" and then repeated it

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 04, 2021, 12:23:48 AM
i would be really mad if j wasnt defending the eagles on one of the dumbest hills ever

start sudfeld or bring him in down 27....what they did tonight was a joke

if it was the other way...like sudfeld was playing and they bring in the rookie hurts for a qtr to see what he has its moderately justifable

they literally brought in a guy who has been there for 4 years who everyone knows is terrible into a 3 point game in the 4th qtr of a do or die game for their opponent. this is beyond giving henry sims 25 minutes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hes not even their investment...in fact he was cut by the WFT a million years ago

he shouldnt even be on the team...it should be mike kafka or some other howie 5th or 6th round qb or even udfa from the last two drafts

PhillyPhreak54

I'd don't give a shtein about Sudfeld but I'm giving rebuttals to how teams have done the same shtein over the years.

Don't act like you guys haven't seen it happen before

ice grillin you

ive seen players go after other players knees before in sports...not a big deal if a philly team does it tho cause you know what aboutism

ice grillin you

sal pal eviscerating the birds....van pelt says if there are fans in the stands for this game does pederson get away with this and sal pal doesnt answer....just says people around here....fans media players and coaches are outraged

QB Eagles

Less than one calendar year ago the Birds had the season end with Josh McCown giving every ounce of what he had in a hopeless endeavor, to the point where he was physically and emotionally broken after the game. Even to get to that point the team had overcome crazy injuries and ridiculous odds. And Doug deserved credit for creating a locker room environment where the team never gave up. In fact if Doug has one strength that's probably what I would point at. The team wildly overperformed last season, given the level of talent they were suiting up on gameday.

This horrendously bad season ended with the coach intentionally throwing the last 15 minutes of a winnable game in a ridiculously blatant way. Sitting guys like Sanders and Goedert is a common and accepted Week 17 move. Yanking the starting QB when it seems like you might win, in a game with playoff implications, is not. It has the same feel as the shtein that got Gregg Williams fired, where you're doing fishy shtein within the game to sabotage your team.

ice grillin you

i was joking before about howie and jeffy being in dougs headset tonight but only half joking....not defending doug but there is no question in my mind that this came from up top

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 04, 2021, 12:57:17 AM
i was joking before about howie and jeffy being in dougs headset tonight but only half joking....not defending doug but there is no question in my mind that this came from up top

I assume it came down from above because it's such a bad look. Still weak as hell... when he's talking to the team he either has to fall on the sword and take responsibility for choices that truly were not his, or tell them he was just following orders like a little bitch. Either way that's weak ass leadership.

ice grillin you

thats what happens when you have a clown coach who is just happy to still have a job....this whole thing is a disaster and years and years away from getting right