Week 17 - Washington: Geronimoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Started by MDS, December 27, 2020, 09:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

farg you Eagles!  farg YOU!

Losing whatever, but a gutless, spineless move by Howie the puppet master.  At least I have my Wilbert Montgomery jersey on as I got to have some pride. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on January 03, 2021, 11:23:30 PM
So is Josh McCown ready to take that coaching job yet?

Seriously, he looked like Timmy from South Park out there.  Disgrace.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

So, the Eagles try to win games and they lose, they try to lose and they lose. I think they've found a blue print they can build off of.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagaholic on January 03, 2021, 11:29:25 PM
So, the Eagles try to win games and they lose, they try to lose and they lose. I think they've found a blue print they can build off of.

Took them 16 games but they were finally able to execute the game plan.

General_Failure

A guillotine might have been a more humane execution.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I've rarely been embarrassed to be an Eagles fan but the shtein that Pederson pulled tonight is a goddamn disgrace.   I don't care if the Giants are pissed off either.  Has nothing to do with those iceholes.  This has to do with looking the guys in your room in the eye and them knowing you're doing everything in your power to help them succeed.  He did the polar opposite of that tonight.

It's disgusting and he should be shtein-canned right now.  Just pack your ice cream and your visor and get the farg OUT.

PhillyPhreak54

Disagree.

They played everyone they could. Short of the QB switch what did he do wrong? The defense made up of nobodies stifled a "playoff" team.

Also you've got a beast of a DL lining up against your deep backup OL and if Hurts is your guy you want him out there taking a meaningless beating? He also said he was playing Sudfeld the other day. But if they've got plans to ditch Wentz and Hurts is your guy...why not?

PhillyPhreak54

Also Doug went for the lead on 4th and 4 and has it if Hurts makes a decent throw

Diomedes

Dude. 

That move was atrocious.  Fireable.  That was quitting.  Plain and simple.  Inserted known inferior player.  Nothing to learn about Nate.  We know about him.  What an insult to Hurts.  Abominable decision.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

I'm not done.

Now I see that, I want to hear Wentz out.  What's it liked working for this farging guy Pederson?  What bullshtein is going on we don't know?  Because he just showed us all his ass and if that's the program in Philly then fire Doug and get Wentz another coach and chance.

Disrespectful, embarrassing shtein, man..
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on January 03, 2021, 11:53:46 PM
Dude. 

That move was atrocious.  Fireable.  That was quitting.  Plain and simple.  Inserted known inferior player.  Nothing to learn about Nate.  We know about him.  What an insult to Hurts.  Abominable decision.

im already over it....but this is all a thousand percent true
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

scott van pelt wft homer extraordinaire raking the eagles

says sal pal coming up and is salty as farg
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

You guys are nuts. And wrong.

If this was a 1pm game no one says shtein. Except the pissy Giants fans.

1. It's not like he played some QB signed off the street a week ago
2. You have a stop gap OL in and you want Hurts to keep taking a beating?
3. Hurts was 7/20 anyways
4. He played to take the lead on 4th and 4 but Hurts made a bad throw
5. He didn't just hand the ball off and eat clock
6. He used timeouts as normal
7. Don't act like this hasn't happened in other instances
    A. Roethlisberger plays today and they win and Miami makes the playoffs
    B. The Suck for Luck
    C. Other teams rest starters after clinching in wk17 and teams on the bubble get farged

QB Eagles

It's one thing to get some snaps for the lovable backup QB in his last senior game in some Louisiana Catholic HS league. To throw in the towel 3/4 of the way through a close game with playoff implications when you've got a team of professionals that have been actually trying their asses off up to that point... it felt wrong in the moment. Cheapened the game. If you want to throw certain guys into the game because you feel winning is not the top priority, make them your starters.

I don't think #6 vs #9 is super meaningful in the long run but tanking I get. The part of the fanbase that is like "hurr durr farg the giants lol" tonight, them I don't understand. What happened isn't about the Giants, it's about the Eagles. With all its problems, the franchise is usually classier than this.