Week 17 - Washington: Geronimoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Started by MDS, December 27, 2020, 09:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 03, 2021, 10:29:17 PM
thank god jalen hurts has a noodle arm

wasnt even the arm as much as he back peddled for no reason as he was throwing it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2021, 10:31:52 PM

wasnt even the arm as much as he back peddled for no reason as he was throwing it

well i mean that wasnt ideal but, say, he had a stronger arm....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

He's learned a lot from Wentz.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

So when they lose and tie with Cincy (has a nice ring to it), who has the tiebreaker to move up?  Who sucked more?

Cincy stays at 5, birds stay at 6?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 03, 2021, 10:34:34 PM

well i mean that wasnt ideal but, say, he had a stronger arm....

i mean theres a lot of nfl throws hes never going to be able to make but this one he could have if he steps into the throw

Don Ho

Seriously who cares but Doug's got to challenge that. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i mean i want them to lose more than anyone but if the eagles got this far makin it a game and put sudfeld in it would be a disgrace to the giants and sports in general

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Is it a pathetic attempt to justify making Wentz inactive by saying this was the plan all along? Feels wrong.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

just dont start hurtz if you want to tank....this is an embarrassment to everything sports is about....and trust me i feel dirty even saying this cause im not that guy

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Evaluate your QB position?  Really?  farg this organization.