2008 Phillies Spring Training Thread

Started by Wingspan, February 14, 2008, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

isnt the whole thing with spring training just to be outside drinking a couple dozen beers in beautiful weather...i mean it would be nice to see choke dog bash one or something but it seems like the games are almost irrelevant
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 05, 2008, 04:42:21 PM
i just want confirmation so i can dream whispers of your voice as i go to sleep at night...i know it had to be you (or the small chance it was someone from this board using your post to ask the question)

SunMo

i know you can't offer anything baseball wise...so you should probably just stay out of the thread now
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

I know... I busted  your boys balls and your upset. Sorry Mo

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: reese125 on March 05, 2008, 05:04:03 PM
I know... I busted  your boys balls and your upset. Sorry Mo

Honestly, your shtein is derailing just about every thread on this board. Let some of the shtein that pisses you off go.

If you don't, you'll overtake my position as the most feminine poster on this board.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

If anyone wants deeply discounted tickets for the Houston series in early April, click on the link below and then type in UTLEY as the promotional password.

http://click.mlb.com/ct/click?q=3b-XhxVINdVJvNJL2PFWceur~Ppj1iR

Highest price tickets were $13.75 in the 300 level behind home plate.  Lowest price tickets were $8.00 in the outfield 400 level.

NOT BAD.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 05, 2008, 04:57:49 PM
isnt the whole thing with spring training just to be outside drinking a couple dozen beers in beautiful weather...i mean it would be nice to see choke dog bash one or something but it seems like the games are almost irrelevant

So what was the point of posting Kendricks numbers like it was the beggining of some sort of downfall?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Myers on his way to 15 wins! = straight cash homey!

IGY, I"m breaking balls, by the way, about you hating on Kendrick.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on March 05, 2008, 08:41:33 PM
If anyone wants deeply discounted tickets for the Houston series in early April, click on the link below and then type in UTLEY as the promotional password.

http://click.mlb.com/ct/click?q=3b-XhxVINdVJvNJL2PFWceur~Ppj1iR

Highest price tickets were $13.75 in the 300 level behind home plate.  Lowest price tickets were $8.00 in the outfield 400 level.

NOT BAD.

tuesday is $ dog nite

MDS

youve got all the money in the world, bossman, treat a brotha to a game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

well since you got me those temple joe tix its the least i could do for you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

well yea but i want you to do it for me. thats the point.