2008 Phillies Spring Training Thread

Started by Wingspan, February 14, 2008, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on March 04, 2008, 09:40:28 PM
no, moron, the point is that anybody with a brain realizes that he sucks....ohhhh now i get why you don't understand

nevermind

no point in discussing sports with insufferable homers...you cant post a guy getting lit up in preseason unless you obviously hate him...which is why its so ironic whenever muson posts that someone is on someone elses nuts since he slurps every philly athlete to death

of course when i love a richards or killa or jimmy rollins or the entire sixers team the 14 year old twat doesnt say a peep...because to those kind youre allowed to big up the teams but god forebid you criticize anyone...which is why he loves gocong...not because he has a clue to how good or bad of a player he is but because to many people dont like him so he has to come to his defense

also some POS like briere is a good player in his mind because he saw in the paper that briere has some goals having no clue what makes up a good hockey player since hes probably watched five games in his life...in fact someone correct me if im wrong but did munson ever even post in the flyers thread until this season

at least with the phreaks and pg's and sb's of the world they know sports and watch games and their many homertastic views while disagreeable and often nauseating can also be respected
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 05, 2008, 08:24:12 AM
Quote from: SunMo on March 04, 2008, 09:40:28 PM
no, moron, the point is that anybody with a brain realizes that he sucks....ohhhh now i get why you don't understand

nevermind

no point in discussing sports with insufferable homers...you cant post a guy getting lit up in preseason unless you obviously hate him...which is why its so ironic whenever muson posts that someone is on someone elses nuts since he slurps every philly athlete to death

of course when i love a richards or killa or jimmy rollins or the entire sixers team the 14 year old twat doesnt say a peep...because to those kind youre allowed to big up the teams but god forebid you criticize anyone...which is why he loves gocong...not because he has a clue to how good or bad of a player he is but because to many people dont like him so he has to come to his defense

also some POS like briere is a good player in his mind because he saw in the paper that briere has some goals having no clue what makes up a good hockey player since hes probably watched five games in his life...in fact someone correct me if im wrong but did munson ever even post in the flyers thread until this season

at least with the phreaks and pg's and sb's of the world they know sports and watch games and their many homertastic views while disagreeable and often nauseating can also be respected

Damn, someone's on the rag.

I've said this before and I'll say it again...I know and will always know WAY more about the game of football and how it's played then you ever will.

And its hilarious that you think I'm a homer, but that's whatever. Anyone who disagrees with your always negative view is a homer in your eyes, not much I can do there. I don't think I ever said I love Gocong, IGY. I do think I said he's not as terrible as you make him out to be. I also said that I'd have no problem with the Eagles replacing him with someone significantly better...but to go hard on him after his first starting gig in the NFL, in which he was average at worst, is stupid even for you.

I've admitted openly that I don't know a hell of a lot about hockey...but I have always been a Flyers fan and watch the majority of the games every year. I don't need to post in the thread to prove that. And I don't need a degree in hockey to know that Briere was playing much better when he had Gagne on his line, as would anyone. I didn't say Briere was great or anything, I just pointed out how funny it is to watch you hate certain random guys.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

OMGZ TH CORNY GAAAY SPELL WORDZ WRONG ADD NUMBERZ TO WORDS FAKE DRUNK INTERNET RESPONSE11111

reese125

is anybody original up in this piece?

MDS

jesus christ igy is getting sandwiched by retards
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

reese125

are you trying to reach out to me bro?

ice grillin you

i just want confirmation so i can dream whispers of your voice as i go to sleep at night...i know it had to be you (or the small chance it was someone from this board using your post to ask the question)

PhillyGirl

This thread is a farging trainwreck now
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

Myers pitched well today, no runs over 3 innings against Detroit
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

I was thinking of driving over for the game, but it was a split squad game, so I said farg it and did some work instead.

I lose.