2008 Phillies Spring Training Thread

Started by Wingspan, February 14, 2008, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

and he won't put up big numbers, so that he won't command big dollars...he'll be perfect for this ownership as well as the ballpark
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

I'm putting my custom K3nDr!cKz jersey on order right now. 

Rome

When Kendrick wins the Cy Young Award, you guys are gonna get served by me.

Oh, yeah... I said it.  SERVED!

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, zero threat of ever getting anything resembling servage from Rome, then.  Noted.

Rome

Kendrick will have a better career than Greg Maddux before it's all said and done.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on February 29, 2008, 10:07:08 AM
Kendrick will have a better career than Greg Maddux before it's all said and done.

ha!

He'll never accumulate the k total. 

Half his starts will come at CPB and even though he's a sinkerball pitcher, he'll still give up a few CPB specials.

Oh, and he plays for the Phillies so he'll never get the win totals or playoff appearances. 

I think he'll be a good pitcher but I don't see him being Greg Maddux good.  Let's take baby steps here and aim for Mike Maddux first.   

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

Hahahahahaha!

Just for biting, Sassy gets a beer at the next tailgate.

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

today's game vs the Yankees is on CW right now

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

he's beyond sucks.

This team will NOT make the playoffs with him in the rotation.

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

I'm not saying he doesn't suck but its still early into spring training. Johan Santana gave up 3 runs in 3 innings the other day.

PhillyGirl

The fact that you just compared Eaton to Santana in ANY capacity pretty much ends this conversation.