Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

you were busting your ass at work back then huh?

Sgt PSN

i haven't gotten out much at all this year.  2 or 3 times i believe.  regrettably, it's mostly due to budget cuts.  but now that i know about that thursday morning special that the base course offers, i will probably start going a little more often. 

Rome

Quote from: reese125 on June 19, 2009, 09:43:52 AM
you were busting your ass at work back then huh?

Got done work at around 4:00 then played 18 afterwards.  Cost me $6.36 a round to walk 18 at the twilight rate back then.

reese125

$6.36? What was that back in 1940?

rjs246

This conversation gets more and more interesting by the second.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm there.

phattymatty

ricky barnes choking.

i love monday golf, hopefully there will be a playoff.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

ya thats what i'm watching too, pretty solid video feed.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

i'd put money on mahan today.

phattymatty

MDS

who the farg is...i forgot who won
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Rome