farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

I think the subject of this thread has all but been forgotten by all of you.

Farg Dallas!!

They are cursed. They have the TO curse. They haven't won a playoff game since that prick signed with them. They still can't beat the Eagles. Farg them. Farg TO, farg Romo, farg Jerry Jones, and farg the Dallas fans.

America's team my ass.

PoopyfaceMcGee

But you kind of like the Giants, right?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Quote from: FastFreddie on February 12, 2008, 08:03:57 PM
But you kind of like the Giants, right?

No.

You don't have to like a team to respect them for what they have accomplished. It's kind of like the way I feel when I read your posts.   >:D

Free your mind from the flaming homerism that consumes it.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Geowhizzer

^^^
Sadly, that was my first thought, too.

shorebird

Ugh!

Actually, I was talking about for the last two years.

Good Gawd man, get that off here, please.

Cerevant

Looks like VIGY will be trading in his Shawn Taylor jersey for an Owens jersey.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Feva

C'mon IGY... too far, dog.  Too far.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

reese125

The Cowboys are reportedly interested in free agent LB Zach Thomas.
Dallas has been in talks with Thomas' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, and the sides plan to meet after the Combine. Source: Dallas Morning News

BigEd76

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

phillymic2000

he was waving that thing around like it was a super bowl trophy :-D Little T done good.

PhillyPhreak54

If he ever won the SB that basketball trophy would mean more to him, because its all about him.