Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Don Ho

Whites only viewing party.

I was really concerned Washington was going to grab this guy and he'd be a farging thorn in our side for the next 5–6 years.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Love this mindset of drafting these guys in the secondary.  Slay is a bitch and James Bradberry is done.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

im sure a 3rd round nepo baby is a pro bowler in waiting
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

No besmirching of the Trotter name here son

If you watched CFB you'd know he's a baller

MDS

if his name was jeramiah twatter jr would we be having this conversation

SD

Id take Peyton Wilson over Trot unless his knees are that farged up

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on April 26, 2024, 09:50:14 PMId take Peyton Wilson over Trot unless his knees are that farged up

He's a walking medical red flag but I'd take him as well.

Because, yes, I crave a real dadgum linebacker, Todd!

MDS

i crave a the bleached icehole of a thai tranny but sometimes we can have what we want

they spent a 3rd on dean who stinks, and that meant nothing. a late 3rd on another lb isnt signifying anything. its always going to be a low value position for the org

SD

Looks like we traded with the whiners

86 for 94 and 132