2014-2015 Sixers - The Saga of Hinkie Magic and it's Hold on the NBA Continues

Started by ice grillin you, September 19, 2014, 07:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

this has nothing to do with hinkie.....this has to do with looking at someone and knowing approx. what they weigh

if you didn't think hinkie should have drafted joe-el then that's a debate we can have

but quoting sources about the weight of a guy we see every single day is the outrageous part....hinkie haters like you are one million times more delusional and misinformed than hinkie defenders...and the joe-el weight thing is a textbook example
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

phattymatty

Louie ponytail admunson has been starting for the Knicks lately. Sad.

MDS

sixers discussing a buyout with the legend javele mcgee

something something hinkie is so smart something something

Eagles_Legendz

They got a first round pick to pay him (and they were going to need to pay $ anyway to get to the floor).  They didn't do the trade because he's a good player, they did it for the free 1st rder.  So what would buying him out do negatively?

MDS

because the sheep here were claiming he was a part of the "future"

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 01, 2015, 02:08:43 PM
because the sheep here were claiming he was a part of the "future"

outright lie

not a single person said that and in fact I think most of us weren't sure if hed play a single game for the sixers

Rome