Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

NN first sixers rook front line player with at least 17 and 12 since stack
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

Furkan Aldemir (the other guy playing in Turkey) bailed from his team and is coming over to join the Sixers

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

igy - how do you feel about the influx of euro trash Nocioni/Kukoc's?

ice grillin you

whats not to love about hairy armpits and disco hopping chain smokers

PhillyPhreak54

Someone needs to get on a photoshop/gif of one of the Euro dudes smoking a cig during shootaround ala the smoking Jay Cutler gif

MDS

i was at a bar in sphilly tonight and they had the penguins/whoever hockey game on over the sixers

be proud sheep
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

king said the sixers SOLD about 4500 tickets for tonight....about 8500 went

they couldnt even beat a team that was given a schedule loss. any sheep wavering yet?

Eagles_Legendz

Is this thread where you take on method acting and really attempt a full on igy parody

ice grillin you

I was one of them.....got free lower level tix to dec 13 night before cowboys game

you were right lil guy it  wasn't any future game

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 24, 2014, 10:43:03 PM
Is this thread where you take on method acting and really attempt a full on igy parody

youve noticed?

but come on youre smart enough to know this thing is a joke and a scam

Eagles_Legendz

This season was always going to be a dumpster fire.   We won't know for another 2 years or so whether this thing is headed in a positive direction.  I hated the cycle of mediocrity the team was stuck in so I'm willing to give this a shot while acknowledging that it may well blow up in their face.

PhillyPhreak54

lil guy polishes Eskin's Beats collection and fluffs his minks for him

MDS

if i could live in the eskin orbit, i would. he's the king for a reason.

but i guess the only way to win a title is to first go 0-82, so leggo sixers!