2009 Week 3

Started by Diomedes, September 27, 2009, 01:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 27, 2009, 03:56:55 PM
i picked the lions to win today in the pick 'em pool  unfortunately, i'm pretty sure i picked the titans to beat the jets and it doesn't look like that's going to happen. 

Same.

I did have Minny over SanFran though
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

i'm pretty sure i picked minny too.  gotta wait until tomorrow to see all my picks. 

phillymic2000

Quote from: EagleFeva on September 27, 2009, 04:20:10 PM
Greg Lewis beats Mike Lewis for the GW TD in Minnesota.  :-D

Greg looks much better in Purple, then he does in Green

phillymic2000

Jamarcus Russell  2 for 4 and 2 picks :-D

phillymic2000

Holy crap, Seattle's neon green jersey is without a doubt the ugliest I've ever seen.

shorebird

Hell of a catch by Lewis to win the Minnasota game. Get ready for the media blast over Favre.

PhillyPhreak54

Great ending in Minny. Gotta give credit to Fast Greggie for his toe-tapping. And to fargface Favre for making that throw. They are a dangerous team. Its a shame to see SF lose that one at the last second.

JaMarcus Russell is worse than Ryan Leaf.

Great comeback by Carson Palmer and Cincy. Brian Leonard essentially won the game for them with a great lunge for a first down on the final drive.

When is TO gonna blow up? Soon, I hope.

Giants - Bucs may have been the most boring game ever.

BigEd76

Quote from: phillymic2000 on September 27, 2009, 05:06:10 PM
Holy crap, Seattle's neon green jersey is without a doubt the ugliest I've ever seen.

MDS

i know cinci won and how qbs and coaches dont know simple strategy is beyond me. carson palmer spiked the ball twice, with plenty of time on the clock and timeouts in his pocket. he just threw away a down. twice. an extra 10 seconds comes off the clock to call a play and no foul. they were in the redzone.

idiots.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

anyone see dawks hit on mcfadden
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

And he recovered a fumble for the second week in a row. Both of them were right along the sideline and he had to keep his feet in bounds.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamn...enough of the Favre play. I can't watch a sports show on TV right now without seeing that shtein and the favre slurpfest.

His aw shucks routine is nauseating too.

PhillyGirl

Reason #1 that sports shows have been off all day here. Not watching, not listening.

Between the suckfest over Kolb here and the outright fellatio being performed on Favre...its my worst nightmare.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"