what the hell

Started by mpmcgraw, July 30, 2008, 01:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpmcgraw

I don't make a post for 5 months and no one pm's me or emails me to make sure I am ok?

Well farg all of you people. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

mpmcgraw

I am pretty sure I am not smart enough to hack into the message board and unban myself, so probably not. 

Seabiscuit36

i wish you'd hack into your body and kill yourself
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mpmcgraw

i dont think we have met who are you

Diomedes

which one are you..McGraw?  I think I still hate you for abandoning a Warfish game...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

According to him he just made his move after over a year.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I haven't signed in to warfish since Team Coinpurse won the mega championship.

rjs246

You'll be happy to know that I briefly broke the top 15 in rankings and have settled in nicely around #20.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm sure you sleep great at night convincing yourself that all of the guys ranked ahead of you don't have your good looks and panache.

Well, at least they don't have a Pooh suit that smells like a cross between hobo feet and skunked Natty.

rjs246

To be fair, no one has my good looks.

Let them eat bootstraps.

mpmcgraw

Quote from: Diomedes on July 30, 2008, 05:05:24 PM
which one are you..McGraw?  I think I still hate you for abandoning a Warfish game...
My bad.

I dont know wha happened.

MDS

mikey i still care for you, others might not, but you know we still are good buddies k lol
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

hello my friend with a strange obsession with three letter acronyms.