King Cole seriously needs to be banned

Started by GeorgeBushFan, April 10, 2007, 02:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeBushFan

He is only trying to annoy us now. He is the worst user on the forums!
Never Forget: 9/11/2001
Giuliani '08

hbionic

Us?

You my friend are the wost manneans.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

as much of a douchebag as he is i dont condone banning anyone...its one of things that makes these boards so good compared to other places...i made a vow about a year ago to never address him again and havent done so...just do the same and he becomes harmless...if everyone were to do it hed leave
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 10, 2007, 06:24:46 AM
as much of a douchebag as he is i dont condone banning anyone...its one of things that makes these boards so good compared to other places...i made a vow about a year ago to never address him again and havent done so...just do the same and he becomes harmless...if everyone were to do it hed leave

So we should shun rather than ban?

Igy, you're Amish?  ;)

ice grillin you

i wouldnt say you should do anything

people can do what they want

i dont really care

Feva

I'm sorry... I didn't get any of that.  I was too busy ignoring you.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

Rome

Diomedes

my chest swells with pride to see a thread like this crapped all over so promptly.  you guys are the best.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Yeah, he's trying to return with a ban!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

smoking cigarettes and watching captain....kangaroo...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhanInDC

This thread makes me want to take a shtein.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Geowhizzer

JackStraw

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 10, 2007, 09:40:11 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 10, 2007, 07:49:57 AM

I think that's the street I grew up on...  :paranoid

Route 896 just south of Strasburg...Ah, fields of tobacco and horse apples in the road...
Endless regression to the mean