2018-19 College Basketball

Started by Don Ho, November 07, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

no way ratings are even available for that yet...an espn game leading off an espn branding show is as important as my fantasy team

even if a game here or there can generate a decent audience, its a pretty irrelevant property. all decisions for college sports are made with football 1st 2nd and 10th. cbb property matters in march and march only. theyve cannibalized themselves over the past decade+ and its a pretty irrelevant sport until the tournament

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you can write tv gobblygoop for the next ten years and still not come up with something that makes the day and time of that game make sense

but keep trying
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 28, 2021, 10:41:04 AM
tv gobblygoop

these preseason tournaments have pre determined timeslots. most college football games have pre determined timeslots. there is no wiggle room and nothing anyone can do it especially when it doesnt matter like this didnt matter

you need to turn off espn and get out in the real world to see how bizniss gets done, kiddo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

florida -23.5 is down 18 to 0-7 Texas Southern with 4:30 to go.

MDS

this is unbelievable...its a d3 school but this dude is obese and showing crack out there balling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIorWQnAOuM&ab_channel=PSCHighlights

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 11, 2021, 04:57:59 PM
this is unbelievable...its a d3 school but this dude is obese and showing crack out there balling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIorWQnAOuM&ab_channel=PSCHighlights

Lol big boi dropping dimes

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

This va tech beat down is nuts

Don Ho

WTF! Gene Steratore is an NCAA basketball official?  He's the rules analyst.  Guess he did it last year too.

He and TMac just had a lovefest on tru tv.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

At least NCAA basketball is constitent with the rest of the sports world with god awful officiating.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Wish I was in Vegas.

Hope teams keep covering for me today. Need UCONN and SDSU and St Marys in these early evening games.

Didn't get to veg out all day like I wanted to. And we are going out of town this weekend so hopefully tomorrow I'm able to watch uninterrupted.

PhillyPhreak54

UCONN is dead.

No action on Kentucky but St Pete is giving them a run

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Yuuuuuge upset there

Meanwhile sdsu let creighton get back in it. Bums