The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

can't believe that sprinter tried to cheat by smoking weed.  I hope she gets hard time.

phattymatty

Honestly this story makes me so angry.  How in the world can weed still be on the banned substance list.  It took me $100 and about 45 seconds to get my medical mmj card years ago and it's legal in what, half the country right now?  girl has trained her whole life.

ice grillin you

its especially stupid because weed isnt helping your athletic performance...the only two effects it could have is none and negative...if i am competing in sports i want my opponents to be on the weed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Backwards ass shtein. Republicans still think weed is some gateway drug to people sucking people off for heroin in an alley.

Rome

It shouldn't be banned.  It's stupid.  It's galling that there are corrupt hypocritical organizations like the IOC who enforce idiotic outdated and honestly racist ass restrictions.

That said, don't smoke dope if it's banned.  To do so is just dumb. 

QB Eagles

I'm smoking while working from home today.

Sucks that she has to go on an apology tour and pretend she smoked weed only because her mom died.

Don Ho

Watching the Phillies and Joe G. try to manage, I'll be right over QB.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

I used to be really into tennis but I have never heard of any the top three woman left at Wimbledon.

actually make that 7 of the final 8.  only know Kerber.

ice grillin you

I follow it but still get what you're saying...no way you haven't heard of ashleigh Barty tho

phattymatty

I honestly have not.  looking at some pics now and I have a feeling why.

Rome

Ouch.

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva final. Too bad England didn't win. Idiots missed three PKs

MDS

novak has a chance now for the super golden slam...all 4 grannies plus olympic gold.

the last non big 4 person to win wimbledon is lleyton hewitt in 2002. this is 20 farging years of 4 dudes dominating the sport. ridiculous.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

this svitolina fernandez match is sooooooo good

Rome

No qualifier had ever won a major until yesterday.  That's how hard it is for non-seeded players to even get there much less win.  Pretty incredible.