Started by MDS, December 04, 2022, 05:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

BG with three sacks

Jalen with another MVP effort

Miles scorched them hoes

Howie has to go get a good punter now. And a safety

Rome

I figured Fox would switch it but not that early. 

Whatever.  Went to Lowe's and picked up some 1/4 inch birch plywood as a temporary fix until the Hardiboard shows up.  farging supply chains are a goddamn mess right now. 

PhillyPhreak54

Been like that for awhile now. What's a sheet of 1/4 birch costing down there?

GeneralZOD

Serious talk....

If this man isn't leading the NFL MVP conversation at this point after what he has done thus far, this league is fixed on some favoritism BS.

JALEN HURTS AKA QB1 AKA MVP
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

GeneralZOD

Serious talk....

If this man isn't leading the NFL MVP conversation at this point after what he has done thus far, this league is fixed on some favoritism BS.

JALEN HURTS AKA QB1 AKA MVP
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i think after this week hes passed mahomes, but the legacy media wont just give it up

hurts needs a big showing in the dallas game. everyone will be watching that. he balls out there, its his
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I missed the whole thing while at work, literally forgot there was a game today. Watched the highlights, run defense seems terrible.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 11, 2022, 03:43:17 PM
this is a historically great eagles team

just gotta enjoy it while it lasts

Yep! 

Watching Hurts on the sideline is truly amazng.  He's not talking it up, ass grabbing, giggling like a school girl, he's all business.  Bed Wetter was a kook, Ginger was a doofus, Foles was Cool Hand Luke, but Hurts ain't f'ing around.  He looks so focused and has this look like "I am here to kick your ass!", what a breath of fresh air.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Boston Scott has scored a TD every game he's ever played against the Giants.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

jordan davis played nine less snaps than milton williams and by far the least of any interior lineman
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 12, 2022, 07:34:14 PM
jordan davis played nine less snaps than milton williams and by far the least of any interior lineman

15 defensive snaps versus only 6 last week. Was averaging in the low 20s before the injury.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Delco? Gotta be from Delco. Or the Northeast.