New York, New York....Big City of Dreams

Started by ice grillin you, December 13, 2010, 02:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: Don Ho on December 23, 2010, 09:21:39 PM

farg this homo.  Who the hell is Chris Chase any way? 

He's a laughably bad blogger at yahoo, even without this story, he's constantly stretching for a story.

Don Ho

Maybe he can do an investigative story on holding during every play in football and that every play in the history of football should be called back.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

This game is on tonight on FS1

I've got beef with it being called Miracle at the Meadowlands II though. This should be III.

Westbrook in 2007 was II.

QB Eagles

Too much time left on the clock for Westbrook's return to be in the same ballpark as the other two.

MDS

westbrook's also wasnt quite a miracle...it was just a nice play toward the end of the game

j as usual is WRONG
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on December 19, 2010, 04:38:23 PM
Quote from: TexasEagle on December 19, 2010, 04:36:26 PM
I can't believe I didn't get to see that... motherfarg

It'll never be on television again. Certainly won't be on the NFL Network this week.

Well this is awkward. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 09, 2020, 07:57:18 PM
westbrook's also wasnt quite a miracle...it was just a nice play toward the end of the game

j as usual is WRONG

🤷‍♂️

PhillyPhreak54

Jamar Chaney
Ernie Sims
Moise Fokou

Helluva LB corps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I've had enough of this team.  I'm going to bed. 

Rome

SD

Giants had some monster pass rushers and blitzed the shtein out of the Eagles. They did a great job sealing the edges but the Eagles interior o line was straight trash.

The "Eagles suck" chants around the 11 minute mark in the 4th were great

Forgot how much pushing and shoving there was in this game

The Eagles d was straight trash. Pretty sure Trevor Laws got that late game sack on Eli. Easily the biggest play of his career.

When Pimp was lining up to receive the punt you could hear a bunch of Giants fans taunting him

PhillyPhreak54

It still gives me goosebumps ten years later. Coughlin losing his shtein at Dodge was great too.

Akers with a beaut of an onsides kick. Giants STs had no clue it was coming.

Maclin was a beast.

Funny to see someone playing C other than Kelce.