New York, New York....Big City of Dreams

Started by ice grillin you, December 13, 2010, 02:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 22, 2010, 06:53:18 PM
Quote from: SD on December 22, 2010, 05:38:19 PM
I wish they had more crowd reaction during the New York meltdown.

this and i wish pimp had returned it down the eagles sideline so we could have seen the reaction....there are shots of the eagles on the field and of course the locker room video....but i have yet to see one of the eagles sideline while the return is happening

Eagles.com has it.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

It's on the homepage... under Eagles Audible. Great reax from Killa, Sims, Laws and others at about 2:20.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i was talking about wide shot where you see the whole sideline going crazy as the guy is running down the field

i guess you really arent going to get that when the play is to the opposite side of the field

an ariel view of the field during the return would be perfect
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

Hawk

SD

Coughlin more so than any coach I've ever seen is on the field when he's not supposed to be. And if they want to nitpick I'm sure it's also a rule violation to throw your clipboard onto the field of play.

To me this is like a walk off home run in baseball, the run doesn't technically count until the runner crosses home plate yet the team swarms him on the field anyway. Same difference. Now, if the players on the field had been part of the reason Jackson scored than yeah I could see this being an issue.

rjs246

I'm sure holding wasn't called on one of the plays during the comeback so, you know, the Giants actually won.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

Quote from: Hawk on December 23, 2010, 05:19:07 PM
I can't farging stand yahoo bloggers..

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/DeSean-Jackson-s-punt-return-TD-could-have-been-?urn=nfl-299786

If the refs had called too many man on the field there would have been riots.

farg this homo.  Who the hell is Chris Chase any way? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Wasn't Coughlin on the field too? And some of the players and coaches as well?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

:-D

It's still Xmas eve here, not to late to send that out as this years Don Ho family card!  That is hilarious. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.