Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 28, 2019, 11:50:32 AM
Odubel arrested for domestic violence against his 20yr old girlfriend at Golden Nugget in AC

At least he's starting to hit again

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 28, 2019, 01:13:58 PM
the universal reaction from people is to cut his ass which would make me pleased if it wasnt based in performance/racism

if realmuto beat his wife there would a demand for "facts" and war stories of northeast philly's finest talking about how their girl lied to the police about them

with that said go away odubel

Realmuto is one of the best catchers in the game
Odubel Herrera is a fringe starter and they already have his replacement in Kingery

I'm not saying cut Herrera but your comparison sucks

Geowhizzer

Quote from: AO1 on May 28, 2019, 01:26:33 PM
Quote from: MDS on May 28, 2019, 01:13:58 PM
the universal reaction from people is to cut his ass which would make me pleased if it wasnt based in performance/racism

if realmuto beat his wife there would a demand for "facts" and war stories of northeast philly's finest talking about how their girl lied to the police about them

with that said go away odubel

Realmuto is one of the best catchers in the game
Odubel Herrera is a fringe starter and they already have his replacement in Kingery

I'm not saying cut Herrera but your comparison sucks

To be fair, he did say performance as part of his comparison.

Rome

I'm sure there's Phils fans who dislike Herrera because of his skin pigment.   Who gives a shtein about those idiots?

Herrera sucks regardless of his skin color. 

If it's proven he's a gutless coward who beats women, he should be cut immediately.  Zero tolerance for that shtein. 

But everyone is innocent till proven guilty.  Let due process play itself out. 

Geowhizzer

MDS

Quote from: Rome on May 28, 2019, 05:36:12 PM
If it's proven he's a gutless coward who beats women, he should be cut immediately.  Zero tolerance for that shtein. 

would you be saying this if he was hitting .320 instead of .220? this is my point

the combo of his color + play is why theres a universal reaction of GTFO. i know that sentiment wouldnt be there if this was realmuto.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

You know me well enough not to even ask that question.   I have no patience for bullies, especially the sort that abuse women.  I'd cut anyone guilty of smacking a woman around.  Period. 

PhillyPhreak54

Can someone bully that bum Pivetta into not giving up bombs?

MDS

Quote from: Rome on May 28, 2019, 08:19:32 PM
You know me well enough not to even ask that question.   I have no patience for bullies, especially the sort that abuse women.  I'd cut anyone guilty of smacking a woman around.  Period.

you know i love you but florida state, broseph. florida state.

another thing i wonder is does the retroactive punishment now hit myers? dude whaled on his woman in public and hes a go-to quote for beat reporters and always welcome back to cbp.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Yes...let the process play out to see if the girl put the bruises and fingerprints on her own neck and arms

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Hoo boy was hector nasty tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Neris split was filthy

MDS

they have a pretty good regular season bullpen. need 1 shutdown arm for the fall (kimbrel?). but damn neris if he can do this consistently

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 28, 2019, 10:22:29 PM

Yes...let the process play out to see if the girl put the bruises and fingerprints on her own neck and arms

she fell, shes clumsy

Geowhizzer

Was Kimbrel shutdown last season?  I thought (maybe faulty memory) that he got shaky at the end of last season.