Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Too close to overturn?! His hand was in.

When's the last time Hoskins had a hit?

Don Ho

Whatever Ben just said!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

And yes J, Hoskins MIA.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 20, 2019, 11:30:08 PM
Too close to overturn?! His hand was in.

When's the last time Hoskins had a hit?

nah you couldnt tell...his glove mightve been on it. just not quite enough there.

rhys is a streaky mofo and hes in a bad place right now. hang tough. meanwhile go marlins.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

JTTTTTTTT

ok let's finish this shtein off

MDS

going on record to say i have no clue what gabe is doing here

morgan is in for the 3rd straight day, so i get 1 better, but neris had more in the tank. saving him for tomorrow? this is going to end well.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Juan Nicasio

farging great

Don Ho

Don Ho

Oh farg you umpires.  Paranoid mess.

MDS

that was their best win of the year

PhillyPhreak54

Hallelujah

Did not expect that

Maik Maik's double
Cutch working a walk
Jean Jean The Hit Machine clutchness
JT Forealmuto

Yuge

Rome

2007-2011 Jay is BACK!

PhillyPhreak54

The Nats are now 9 out and sitting at 19-28

Ryan Zimmerman better hurry up and get back so he can flip that record for them!

MDS

why is this offense so bad every 3rd game

PhillyPhreak54

Quintana is a bum and they made him look great

Lets farging go