Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

MDS

the moment kingery and segura get hurt is the moment cesar crumbles into a little leaguer....they literally have no one else who can play 2B. otherwise hed be benched.

scott barry missed the 2-2 pitch badly but eflin still gave up a double to the pitcher. shut up.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Do they come back tonight?

PhillyPhreak54

Is that 7 k's In a row?

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 23, 2019, 08:16:12 PM
Do they come back tonight?

franco thrown out by 20 feet. wheeler homers. not tonight, little dude.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Turn on the 76ers.  Much more fun.

MDS

frankly this game was a success because it got mitch walding another at bat and therefore strike out and thats really all im about these days

PhillyPhreak54

So they get murdered by a pitcher at the plate

Helluva response to the call out last night

Disgusting

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Rhys is a Hoyda

I'd ask who gets plunked tomorrow but we all know that ain't how they roll

Don Ho

So the retaliatory beaning was at Todd Frazier, the leadoff batter of the inning. This team is so stupid.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

bryce harper is post acl ryan howard

dont @ me

Geowhizzer

Stop me if you heard this one before:  Roman Quinn leaves the game with an injury.

Geowhizzer

Hoskins took his sweet time trotting around the bases on that home run.  The best revenge.