Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

39 pitches in the first inning.   :puke
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

pivetta next week in colorado sounds fun
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Gtfo Pivetta

Bum ass ho

I'm watching the board at the Astros game and see a three spot already

ice grillin you

ceasar chasing chris davis
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

in the last 7 years the nationals have drafted and produced
bryce
rendon
turner
soto
robles
stras

the phillies have hector neris
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Listening to Ben Davis helps distract my anger.  "Brazil? Isn't that a soccer country?"  No Ben they're known for ice hockey.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Oh

9-0

Nbd

Nice start but now they'll start sucking

Munson

12...it's 12 now, J.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Munson on April 10, 2019, 09:48:01 PM
12...it's 12 now, J.

And Washington just added a safety.  Nola was sacked in the dugout.

MDS

its a good thing the season ended right before the sixers playoff run starts

MDS

trevor rosenthal hasnt retired a batter this year....until he faced andrew knapp

Don Ho

So bad tonight that the dude on the Nats with the ERA of infinity just got a Knapp looking.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 10, 2019, 10:34:42 PM
trevor rosenthal hasnt retired a batter this year....until he faced andrew knapp

Did you see his ERA dropped to 189.00!

PhillyPhreak54

Altherr for set up or closer