Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Tits sure got milked today.  Home run, double, home run all that with two outs bottom first.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Cutch!

Kingery with 5 star effort at home plate
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

That slide irregardless if he's safe or not was one of the best.

Don Ho

Sir shteinz A Lot back to his true form

QB Eagles

Nice pitching, icehole.

SD

Robertson's a farging bum

PhillyPhreak54

farg that ho Robertson

Rome

Kapler is at fault there.  Robertson is trash and couldn't find the plate with a seeing eye dog.  Get him out. 

Don Ho

WTF did we just see?  Cutch gets these bums the lead.  Sir shtein Hole with his usual theatrics, Hoskins with the cement glove and Robertson??? 

I've seen a lot of Phillies games in my life but that is right up there with one of the worst performances I've ever seen out of the bullpen.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on April 03, 2019, 05:11:28 PM
Hoskins with the cement glove and Robertson???

He had the infield pop-ups going all day too.

Rome

I had the game on at work and watched the last two innings at the pub.  That was awful.  Like 2013-2017 awful. 

Don Ho

Not worried about this team but I am very concerned about Robertson.  Three appearances and three dudes.

Today, 19 pitches = single, walk, walk, walk

NL East will be the MMA octagan this season.   

MDS

naturally the first game they lose is the one i drive 2.5 hours each way and through pointless dc rush hour traffic

its a bad loss but theyll  have 15 more of these before the all star break. its baseball it happens. im mad cause i was there.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

These guys are fun to watch.

MDS

get in price went down to $6 tonight and i thought about going and just standing underneath the overhang, but couldnt get back in time

good decision because this shtein is over
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.