Bases loaded no outs

o/u is one run
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

assdribble cabrera is a pos met but he is 1000x better than kingery

also good to see jake diekman is still jake diekman
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2018, 12:08:47 AM
Bases loaded no outs

o/u is one run

OVER!!

and im better than lkingery

MDS

i know dom brown was hyped like mad but i cant remember a more deflating prospect performance

he was awesome in the minors....in spring training....got paid...every scout salivating...then he gets up and he sucks so bad they trade for a washed up 2B to replace him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

JP was a top 3 prospect in all of baseball two years ago

MDS

jp sucked in AAA and if you looked at his performance as a whole you knew it wasnt going to be anything special even if he hit his ceiling. so basically everyone was prepared for him to be worthless.

kingery was almost thought to be a sure thing

also they keep rebounding from these terrible losses with nice wins. this is 100% kap.

PhillyPhreak54

As soon as Kingery got that money I had a feeling that he'd suck

Hope Velasquez can keep up his good streak today

ice grillin you

no non pitcher is a sure thing in baseball especially scott kingery.....he had a total of less than 300 PA above double A...he was a spring training comet...one of a million....JP had something like a 1000 PA in AAA

now crawford wasnt even close to a lock either but he was seen to be a guarantee by a lot of heads since they all jerked off for three years over his plate discipline and how that skill all but guaranteed at least a good major league career.....

i think you are being a prisoner of the moment...also because kingery got that deal artificially makes him seem like he was a better prospect than he was

not saying he didnt or still dosnt have promise but hes not even close to being an all time disappointment unless you overrated the living shtein out of him

MDS

considering the contract he got he def is....hes like one of 2 people to get PAID before even having an at bat

and at least dom brown had 1 month where he hit 1000 homers. kingery was out of his element from day 1.

ice grillin you

that doesnt make him a better prospect tho...it either makes the phillies really smart or really dumb

MDS

im talking about hype and expectations though

you expected kingery to at least be decent. jp in A or AA i was hype on, then over the next 2 years reality set in and you knew what he was. if kingery spent this season in AAA where he belonged, things wouldve cooled. but once he got the contract it changed expectations.

4 months and 750 pop ups later, here we are.

ice grillin you

honestly except for certain cases of filthy ass phenom pitchers or any red sox prospect i dont really expect anything from baseball prospects

they are the most unreliable things ever

ice grillin you

guess he was due for a clunker but old vince is back

MDS

that and arizona was due to hit...cant keep a good offense down for 3 games

monday was the killer. you werent going to sweep but you couldve had 2/3