Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I muted it after 30 seconds.  It was breaking my concentration, if you know what I'm saying. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Nice effort by Eflin tonight.

MDS

he was most definitely pitching for his spot in the rotation, too

nola day.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Holy farg!  Welcome to the big leagues Sir Tony and we already Morgan was a pile of shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

the only thing worse than that ending is the seeing the neaderthals on twitter react to it

baseball really brings out just the dumbest human beings ever

Rome

There's worse things.  Like reading quotes like "high leverage moment" afterward.  Baseball really isn't all that complicated.  Funny how real baseball men understand that and don't try to reinvent it after 150 years of the game being played and managed in successful ways. 

MDS

what is a real baseball man

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

give me the month in which the Phillies win their next series
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

theyve got some easyish games in july

but i mean if theyre still hitting kingAAAry 3rd anything is possible

Rome

Nice meltdown from Vinnie tonite. 

ice grillin you

loud mouth arrieta backing his shtein up

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

rhys needs to break his face more often