Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 03, 2018, 05:41:16 PM
throw them all in one of those volcano fissures

I can see to that.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Mitch Walding has been in the organization since 2011 and I think this is the first time I've been aware he exists.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 03, 2018, 06:03:21 PM
the legend of mitch walding continues. 0-6 with 6 ks.

where do they find these guys

I think I sat next to a Mitch Walding in shop class in 7th grade.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 03, 2018, 06:13:48 PM
Mitch Walding has been in the organization since 2011 and I think this is the first time I've been aware he exists.

Saw him in the lineup on Friday night and thought who in the hell is this?  Did I miss some phenom in the system?  No, didn't miss a thing.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 03, 2018, 05:16:57 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 03, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
What's Dom Brown doing nowadays?

hes still on the phillies but hes white

Dom White?  Sounds gritty...

ice grillin you

whoa arrieta is not happy....i love it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

complaining about shifts is old man nonsense...they by and large work. its simple math.

i do like the other stuff he said. but to be fair its difficult to have accountaiblity when your bench is as putrid as theirs is right now. youre gonna bench santana so jesmuel valentin can play?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its more to farg with the fans who think they are good...im pretty sure other than maybe arrieta every man in that locker room knows they suck

driving seam heads like you crazy is a bonus

ice grillin you

rut roh WARP!!!

QuotePhillies do rank last in our Shift Runs Saved stat (-11 entering today)

MDS

part of that has to do with the general porous defense...but they do shift more extreme than most teams do, so its not asinine to say it needs to be brought down a notch

but on the whole shifts do work. arrieta is just a mad meathead after a really bad game.

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 03, 2018, 07:32:06 PM
im pretty sure other than maybe arrieta every man in that locker room knows they suck

actually they are playing with a lot more confidence this year...not that kapler is amazing but their previous 2 managers were trainwrecks so having one that at least has the players backs is welcome
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Arietta demanding accountability from everyone other than himself was a thing of cognitive dissonant beauty.

I mean he's right about nerdtastic Kapler, and the offense only scoring one run in three games is atrocious, but ripping everyone in sight is weak sauce. 

Rome

The Philz selected a guy named Alec Bohm. 

So one more Bohm to add to the list, I guess?

🤓

Rome

Who cares about that dork. 

Interviewer chick = infinity plow, however. 

ice grillin you

thats peter rosenbergs wife and shes not hot but put bleach blonde hair on an eggplant and 90% of white guys will pee their pants

also he might be the worst interview ive ever heard