Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

What a waste of a Nola gem

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 28, 2018, 10:09:16 PM
i cant blame kap for the blown lead. when you dont have any reliable relievers every decision you make is going to be wrong

leaving hunter in for a second inning to face bryce was easily the worst thing he did all game and was just inexcusable
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

neshak isnt great against lhp....avilan is a loogy...i mean what difference does it make? when you have nothing reliable in the bullpen no decision is going to work out. tommy hunter is fat and zesty but its not like the alternatives there were so much better.

really the biggest thing for them going forward is they need to get more athletic. ramos and cabrera were desperate deadline moves for offense but even beyond them are a fat, slothy team. i dont know what specific fixes you can make beyond sending santana back to the AL but they need more roman quinn level athletes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Maybe teach their hitters to not swing out of their helmets on every pitch.  Cesar Hernandez should not have 125 strikeouts.

And their defense is... well, offensive.

PhillyPhreak54

Fading....goodnight, playoffs.

Can't hit and the defense is atrocious.

Tommy Hunter needs to be fired into the sun.

Rome

I figured 83 wins at the start of the season.  I'm not surprised by this but I am disappointed that they're regressing to the mean. 

Just can Kapler and the season won't be a total loss. 

MDS

the goat matt gelb did a chat today and said a few times hed be shocked if they didnt bring santana back

i mean im not surprised but if theyre serious about winning you cant have hoskins in LF...he just cant play there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

kapler is drunk right now with his pen management

Don Ho

Jesus farg!  Hoskins is atrocious in the outfield.  Helen Keller could read fly balls better than this guy.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 29, 2018, 10:12:46 PM
kapler is drunk right now with his pen management

The color guy with Costas on MLB Network called out Kapler on his handling of the bullpen this season. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

MDS

nothing would be more 2018 phillies than to sweep the cubs, pull even with the braves, then go 1-5 against the marlins/mets

Rome

It is amazing how awful this fargin team is in most respects.  Yet somehow they keep winning occasionally.  Talk about perplexing.

MDS

im not sure if im going to go but i just got a ticket for tonight for $5.50

people love the phillies

Rome

Philly fans can spot a fraud when we see one.