College Football - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 23, 2022, 02:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Arch Manning has chosen Texas.

Mildly surprising.

MDS

sark has a good track record + he dug the qb coach...the hype on him will be obscene and kinda unfair
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He was gonna have that hype regardless but at UT those fans are so desperate yeah they're gonna ride him to be the greatest ever

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Good.

Anything to farg with the NCAA

MDS

it dont matter until they walkout of a game just before kickoff....been hoping to see this for years. get 100k in the building, get all the racists watching at home, then just bail. watch pennsyltucky go insane.

PhillyPhreak54

CFB refs already fargin up

The Nebraska dude was clearly down. But no - they call it a fumble

PhillyPhreak54

Nebraska stinks still

But then again if not for that blown call they're up 21-10

MDS

havas told me he thinks POS nebraska is winning the big 10 or something so now im just going to troll him the entire year

PhillyPhreak54

Beano Havas chose poorly on the Huskers - especially with Scott Frost as HC.

What a stupid farging onsides kick

PhillyPhreak54

Huskers pissing down their legs again

Both turnovers result in NW scores

MDS

i shouldve put something on the other side of this...the second he backed a crap team like nebraska it was lock city theyre gonna win 3 games this year

PhillyPhreak54

What a choke job. Does Nebraska let Frost board the plane?

28-17 and then he onside kicks like a moron