2022 Schedule Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 12, 2022, 08:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Rome on May 13, 2022, 10:54:28 AM
I wouldn't go to Houston if I had Jessica Alba there waiting naked for me. 

I'd go to Russia occupied Ukraine wearing gold and blue if Jessica Alba was there waiting for me naked.

Rome

They're more tolerant of our kind than Texans are these days. 

phattymatty

phoenix is a fun city, I've spent a lot of time there the last two years.  so farging hot though I don't know how people ever get used to it.  I would uber 4 blocks from my hotel to the office every day.

MDS

its that time of year where inaccurate schedule information is posted. a few things about this
1) this was posted *before* the schedule was even confirmed. they finalized a schedule on monday
2) the royals have a home game the sunday of week 2 (the stadiums share a lot) and there is a beyonce concert on monday.

so it is impossible for the chiefs to host a game in week 2.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

So Kelce's mom does not do the scheduling?  VERY interesting.

QB Eagles

Bookmarking this for when the schedule comes out and the Eagles play at Arrowhead in Week 2.

phattymatty

how could they possibly have a game on Sunday with a Beyonce concert on Monday?

Diomedes

Can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.

I know a stage union guy...construction of her set will require more time than the clock provides, I'm sure.

fun side note:  Y'all have probably heard what prima donnas Van Halen were, and how their rider required a bowl of M&Ms of only certain color backstage?  That wasn't because they were spoiled.  It was inserted as a coal mine canary:  if that wasn't right, they had proof positive that much more important details, like the pyrotechnics and scaffolding must be scrutinized.  If it was correct, they still had to review it all--upside down drummers!!--but the initial signs were good that they were in professional hands.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

I don't know if it was sarcasm.  I had a few minutes to spare so just started typing.

QB Eagles

I don't think the Eagles would play at Arrowhead Week 2 simply because a Super Bowl rematch is a probable Sunday Night johnson and the Chiefs will be coming off of another prime time game. Feel like the NFL will want to spread that out a bit more.

That said, the NFL is liable to do anything including scheduling for the same night as a Royals day game.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on May 09, 2023, 02:44:58 PMhow could they possibly have a game on Sunday with a Beyonce concert on Monday?

well the stage set up is one thing but they share a lot with the royals and 2 cant play at the same time
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

home of soul, jazz and the negro leagues museum, kiddo

PhillyPhreak54

Ah yes. Easy to forget since KS and MO have become MAGAville.

MDS

what we know about the schedule thus far
week 1 - road unless MNF
week 2 - no home TNF, but still likely a home game
week 3 - no home TNF, road unless MNF
week 4 - likely home
week 13 - 49ers (unconfirmed)
week 16 - giants (xmas)
week 18 - extremely likely wash

expect the 2nd cowboys in w14, 15 or 17. i would be shocked if the 2nd cowboys game was week 18, thereby making it potentially meaningless. the past 5 years theyve intentionally scheduled a late season dal/phi game thats between somewhere between w14-17