NAKOBE DEAN, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 29, 2022, 10:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I think Dickerson becomes a solid player.

But I wasn't comparing ceiling merely saying that taking a flier on injured guys doesn't always fail. Dean is a first round talent.

Eagaholic

Even if Dean never ends up playing a snap I wouldn't hold it against Howie. He took a good swing with a third round pick. That said, Howie stated he expects Dean to be on the field for rookie minicamp this week and they don't expect him to miss any time. Dean was very good with blitzing and Reddick had around 23 sacks over the last 2 years, so Gannon could be putting together a pretty exciting D, maybe something we haven't seen since JJ's days.

Rome

Woke up this morning loving this pick even more.

Diomedes

commenting about his draft free fall:

(from PFT)

Quote"It's definitely something that will stick with me," Dean said, via EJ Smith of the Philadelphia Inquirer. "It's not my primary or secondary source of motivation — or my tertiary. But it's definitely something that will stick with me throughout my playing career."

The kid actually dropped the word 'tertiary' in a presser, and perfectly.  I doubt most of the reporters in the room could use the word in an article, with a dictionary at hand, and Dean just talks like that.  Bright, well educated dude apparently.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Yeah but does he know what a 3-4 defense is?

QB Eagles

You mean the tertiary-quaternary defense?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i guess massa let him book learn ?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 08, 2022, 04:51:07 PM
seems well spoken for a negro

Quote from: MDS on May 08, 2022, 07:44:25 PM
i guess massa let him book learn ?

Tertiary time:

Sum day he gunna axe massa to let him free

Munson

Guess I signed into the Other CF tonight
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: TAFKASD on May 09, 2022, 06:02:51 AM
Quote from: Munson on May 09, 2022, 12:25:15 AM
Guess I signed into the Other CF tonight

CVON TEW

lol forgot I posted in this thread and just saw this now. Definitely probably his 100% legit thoughts.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds