2022 NFL Draft Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 25, 2022, 08:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It's not fanboys tipping ya nerd

It's the media dopes

PhillyPhreak54

Wow.

Drake bet $100k to win $350k on London being the first WR off the board

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 28, 2022, 09:00:59 PM
It's not fanboys tipping ya nerd

It's the media dopes

aint no tv show fam...its a news event

if kyle hamilton can last one more pick....maybe
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

But it IS a tv show fam

That's why they've pimped this into a three day event

Saints trade up with Havas's Commanders. Gotta be for Willis

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

hes trash....wtf is that trade

PhillyPhreak54

Washington with the first reach

Lol

Diomedes

Hollywood just isn't consistent.  Might do better in another program, who knows.  Ravens fans won't be too upset to see his back.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

the titans traded their best player for the 10th best wr in the draft....alright

ice grillin you

Lol He was not the 10th best WR....they probably aren't even at the 7th best WR right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

cant a guy hyperbolize

titans in a division with a bottom 5 franchise, a geriatric qb and another bottom 5 franchise...and they go a deal their best player

yikes

PhillyPhreak54