Rest Of Baseball - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 13, 2022, 10:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I know that. But with all this streaming you'd think they'd find a way to include that.

PhillyPhreak54

This Dodgers pitcher Moronta looks like Pablo Sandoval - impressive belly for a big leaguer

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

What the hell

SD

Happy Bobby Bonilla day 💰

Geowhizzer

They're wearing them tonight.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 29, 2022, 08:58:15 PM
What the hell

PhillyPhreak54

Royals have ten unvaxxed players.

So 10/26 will miss their trip to Toronto. One is Benintendi whom is on the trade block so ya gotta wonder if that means an AL team won't deal for him.

PhillyPhreak54

Beat the shut out of the Phillies

And lose to the ten men less Royals

That's the Blue Jays for ya

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Been watching few innings of some O's games the past week, they are fun to watch. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Same.

It's a shame they lost tonight and ended the streak.

Mariners likely to keep theirs going tho

MDS

j your angels are just a monstrous joke. the phillies are an embarrassment but these guys take it to another level

kershaw is a tier 1 HOFer already and he is cementing his status as a top 5 all time lefty if he can finish this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on July 16, 2022, 12:04:36 AM
j your angels are just a monstrous joke. the phillies are an embarrassment but these guys take it to another level

They are the Mariners of this generation. Straight pissing away the career primes of transcendent players.

PhillyPhreak54

Wait a minute how did I get associated with the Halos?!

Yeah they blow. Go back to the old school uniforms and being known and the California Angels

Rome