Dead In 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2022, 09:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Wonder if Reagor will fail his conditioning test again.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Damn.

If I recall he was having some mental issues awhile back

phattymatty

Caleb Swanigan.  25 years old. 

PhillyPhreak54

Damn I forgot about him.

I googled him to see what happened and see they say natural causes - but he'd gained a ton of weight and was over 400.

Diomedes

I don't know who that is, not gonna google his fat ass.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Sounds like overdose.

Third active player death this offseason I think (Haskins, Gladney). All three self inflicted to some degree.

phattymatty

Tony Siragusa.  haven't heard that name in a while.  guess that was the last time.

Diomedes

Lousy day for the Ravens.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Sonny Barger, 83

dude was a menace in his prime, and a true American

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on June 30, 2022, 09:55:07 AM
Sonny Barger, 83

dude was a menace in his prime, and a true American

Met him in the Bay Area beginning 2000's. Old room mates Baby's momma old man was best friends with him

Diomedes

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 22, 2022, 11:15:01 AM
Sounds like overdose.

Coke cut with fentanyl.

Real hard to know if your shtein is clean any more.  Test strips are available, but no one is using them.

QB Eagles

Possession is legal here and people are still dying from fentanyl en masse. Have to legalize the trade to make an impact. Probably not much you can do to protect the people living on the street from their own terrible decisions but a you'd think a Baltimore Raven would be safer if he were able to score his shtein from Wawa.

Diomedes

All users would be much much safer if they could count on a clean supply.  There's a reason Keith Richards is doing fine.  His shtein was always clean, always the same strength, etc.  Poor bastiches out on the street have no control over what they get...so they die.  And that's not even to speak of the fact that so many dope addicts actually seek out the deadly shtein because it's the only thing that will touch them anymore, and yeah it's nice to fix but man if you could just get a little high too....