Week Seventeen - One, Two Omicron Coming For You - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2021, 11:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i think if the chargers hold, it basically sets up a playoff game between them and the raiders next week
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

That was cool

Immaculate Reception II

Vikes TE gets obliterated. Ball pops out and the Vikes C sees it and catches it right before it hits the ground and rumbles for about 25 yards.

MDS

what i need

1. cle -3...if this happens, a good week 18 will put me right on the edge of the bullet $$
2. dionte johnson to not get more than 26 fantasy points. title on the line against some funhole i work with.

huge night in the todd household
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Pit wins outright and Johnson has 130 and 3 TDs

🤣

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 03, 2022, 04:57:24 PM
Pit wins outright and Johnson has 130 and 3 TDs

🤣

and to think i was gonna offer you a deal for the bowling pool

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

1/10 with ten straight incomplete

He finally gets the second at the two minute warning

On the other hand Ben is in full blown last game like Kobe mode and throwing everything. He's got 83 yards on 28 attempts

Don Ho

Ben 20-34 and he's got what, 96 yards?   Painful to watch is correct.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Horrific bad beats

I took Steelers live -7 and -10

And they had 4th and 19 and walked down the field thanks to two bad PI calls. Sick.

PhillyPhreak54

Hahahah holy shtein!

I love you Najee.

Love.

Love.

Love.

MDS

i wonder how many fantasy finals that swung

i held on in mine....basically running dead in the bullet now but in my life i take a 1/2

baker sucks my god

PhillyPhreak54

Funny that the Steelers aren't eliminated yet but everyone seems to agree they're done.

Why?

Because the Jags would have to beat Indy. Even the Steelers know that's likely impossible. Despite the Colts not winning in JAX since 2014.