Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 23, 2022, 11:16:19 PM
Wow JT did something

the last time he homered joe was manager

im just impressed him and your boy nick cigs hit the ball in the air
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Bats are dead again.

This ump sucks.

Gore has had shtein starts and tonight he's on. And literally every time I watch the Pads Luis Garcia blows a game. Not tonight

Don Ho

Typical Nola night.  He pitches well. Gives up 1 run and bats spent the night at Sea World family night.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on June 25, 2022, 04:38:12 AM
Typical Nola night.  He pitches well. Gives up 1 run and bats spent the night at Sea World family night.

i can promise you that is not a typical nola nite
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

for it to be a typical nola night he has to give covid to somebody and tweet at a woman that shes a whore for using an iud
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Glad to see Appel get the call

PhillyPhreak54

Well Harper just got beaned and is hurt. Broken hand?

PhillyPhreak54

Left thumb fracture

Donezo

All because that string out looking motherfarger Blake Snell can't pitch for shtein

MDS

you can take solace in the fact that they werent winning anything anyway

what sucks is he was having an mvp level season and this crushes whatever chance they had of staying competitive and at least making it kinda fun until eagles season

SD

MDS

this would be a nice little win for them but im sure brad hand is going to give a bomb or something

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like Hand and Sir aren't available

Bellati gets the call

Tack on some more please

SD

Padres are doing everything they can to help

MDS

the worst part of the bryce injury is now well never know if hes vaxxed or not...theyre in toronto in a few weeks and he doesnt have to make the trip now

im guessing no ser/hand for some simple load management. either that or theyre positive. ser especially...he hasnt thrown a full slate of innings since 2018. theyre going to baby him.

padres didnt have their 2 best players and really bailed out alvarado in the 8th swinging at pitches out of the strike zone.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds