Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 08, 2022, 05:39:16 PM
I'm sure that'll go over well with the brothas in the locker room.  Or frankly anyone with an IQ over 25.

so him and carson have already been out for beers? (if the baby jesus would allow carson to drink)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

lol I actually forgot Carson is in dc.  maybe that's why del rio was wearing the camo hat. 

100% chance wentz is actually a racist right?  just not dumb enough to speak it out loud.

Diomedes

If he is, it's the patronizing, rich white-missionary-saving-the-natives brand of bigotry...he's spending way too much time and money in life actually helping Haitians for me to think he's a Trump style racist...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

maybe he is the one maga who isnt racist because there is not a farging chance in hell he didnt vote for trump twice

MDS

theres not a lot of true racists left...like ones who think someone is inferior or unworthy because of skin pigmentation

most racists now are perfectly fine with black people as long as they succumb to the white power structure and operation in line with it. carson was tight with jordan hicks (well spoken light skinned jesus freak) but probably thought desean was a coon. 

if he drank and talk got real hed tell hicks "youre not like them, but..." and then north dakota would come out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/06/09/virginia-commanders-stadium-bill-dc/

VA State Senator who was pushing for stadium in VA has decided to drop the effort, actually mentioning Del Rio's recent comments as part of the reason for moving on. 

Quote"This obviously was not very helpful to put it mildly but there's so many other things out there," Saslaw said, referring to investigations into allegations of sexual harassment and financial mismanagement. "There were just so many things out there that a lot of people are saying, 'Saslaw, this thing needs to wait.' "

I did not have the "Jack Del Rio's Twitter" square in my pool for "What Will Kill VA's Bill to Fund Snyder's Stadium."  But you just don't know what kind of stupid is next with Snyder's organization, so I shouldn't be too disappointed.

Diomedes

oh...and look...D.C. putting nails in the RFK site coffin....City Councilman Charles Allen:

https://twitter.com/charlesallen/status/1534881380362031104?cxt=HHwWgMC4jfee_8wqAAAA

QuoteWhile yesterday's offensive comments by a team coach is yet another reason not to spend public money on the team, the fact remains simple: football stadiums are a uniquely bad use of a tax dollars. We can learn from other cities:

Even Virginia has woken up. Because its just common sense. We can use the site to grow our city and build more housing, including affordable housing, add retail & new jobs, youth sports, and public access to the river — any number of things where our tax dollars go further.

Once we gain control of this beautiful riverfront site, our job is to ensure it's used to benefit District residents. Putting tax dollars toward the bottom line of a billionaire's team with an ugly history of racism and misogyny does not benefit District residents.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 09, 2022, 12:48:41 PM
theres not a lot of true racists left...like ones who think someone is inferior or unworthy because of skin pigmentation

most racists now are perfectly fine with black people as long as they succumb to the white power structure and operation in line with it. carson was tight with jordan hicks (well spoken light skinned jesus freak) but probably thought desean was a coon. 

if he drank and talk got real hed tell hicks "youre not like them, but..." and then north dakota would come out

There's naive and then there's this post....theres progressives who think white people  are smarter than black people...forget MAGA

MDS

yea, those are people who are threatened by intelligent POC and want to keep the status quo. its a massive group, like half the country if not more.

im talking about like 1960s style racists who wont swim in the same pool as a black dood. a progressive karen would swim but not before calling the cops to make sure hes supposed to be there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

You are still amazingly wrong...it flabbergasting actually....theres no real racists left is one of the wildest things I've seen said in a while

I don't know them personally but I know people who know white peoples around here and I've seen it posted on the next door app people won't go to Fridays cause there's a lot of black people there

General_Failure

Come on down to Pennsyltucky and I'll introduce you to hundreds of them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 09, 2022, 09:51:58 PM
You are still amazingly wrong...it flabbergasting actually....theres no real racists left is one of the wildest things I've seen said in a while

I don't know them personally but I know people who know white peoples around here and I've seen it posted on the next door app people won't go to Fridays cause there's a lot of black people there

i never said there werent any left...just the average racist is more call the cops because theres no way you can afford to live here rather than call the cops to come over and shoot you boy

jack posobeic actually lives in your town. i saw that the other day and was gonna text it to you...hes a well known white supremacist

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that's not quite right.

East Texas is loaded with them.

SD