The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

From Twitter

Quotethe most expensive WR room in 2022?

the New York Giants, at $40,152,615

the fewest TDs by a WR room in 2021?

the New York Giants, at 5 TDs

not only was it the fewest in 2021

it was the fewest by any WR room since 2017

and now they're the most expensive WR room in the NFL
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

I didn't get the sense that their WRs were the problem in the passing touchdown stats.

Eagaholic

In any case the wr room has plenty of room for improvement. And they are taking up too much cap room. One receiver in the wide receiver room thinks he may be traded but it's unclear if it's directly from the wr room or rumor. 

Diomedes

Why it's a WR room but an RB stable?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Pet peeve

Calling position groups "wr room" etc

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on April 13, 2022, 07:43:15 PM
Why it's a WR room but an RB stable?

History has shown that WRs aren't entirely stable.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Bradberry cut.  He was due $21M this year....they take a hit of roughly half that in dead money, whatever that is, I'm just looking at pretty colors, and they get a cap savings for this year of roughly half.

Some other team gets a good CB....but, for how much?  He gonna be expensive, I would imagine.

PhillyPhreak54

Howie should make the call

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Mike Kafka is their playcaller

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Very early returns, but they might be the worst team in the NFL

QB Eagles

ACL tear for Shepard. Not surprising to anyone who saw it. Those non contact knee grabs are always brutal. Final play of the game too.

phattymatty

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 11, 2022, 05:28:36 PM
Very early returns, but they might be the worst team in the NFL

haha you might still be right but looked like they were gonna be 3-0 through 2 1/2 games.

QB Eagles

I'm not backing off that yet. They farging suck. Could have lost all their games, and it's been pure creampuffs, two of them at home.

Houston, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Denver also in the mix. Chicago and Denver have two wins also.

Think the NFC South teams and IND are just competent enough to be second tier.