The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Simon is a genius but his Twitter game makes The Wire looks like Golden Girls. 

I'm just sayin'...

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: TAFKASD on June 05, 2022, 10:08:56 AM
Quote from: General_Failure on June 05, 2022, 09:40:10 AM
Congratulations, The Wire fans. You've reached the level of obsessive nerdom previously reserved for sci-fi fans. Who are you dressing up as when you go to WireCon?
Todd - Pryz

nothing in the history of the world has been more accurate than this

Quote from: General_Failure on June 05, 2022, 09:40:10 AM
Congratulations, The Wire fans. You've reached the level of obsessive nerdom previously reserved for sci-fi fans. Who are you dressing up as when you go to WireCon?

besides the fact one is a portrait of like real life institutions and life and one is throwing lighting bolts out your eyes....also wire fans sans lil guy have sex
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

You've got me there. Science fiction doesn't have a history of holding up a mirror to current day issues at the time it's created.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 06, 2022, 03:53:38 PM
also wire fans sans lil guy have sex

i feel like this inaccurate but i cant figure out why
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

dope article....good lookin

SD

Not sure if anyone watches Animal Kingdom but one of the brothers needs a high profile lawyer because he's facing some serious charges. The lawyer they hire is Levy. Not sure I can picture him in any other role.

QB Eagles

It was weird seeing him as a cop in The Deuce.

SD

Watching this show on Hulu called The Old Man, Gbenga Akinnagbe aka Chris Partlow is in it. Not sure if I'll ever get over disassociating Wire characters from other acting roles.

ice grillin you

You won't cause it's impossible

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that is impossible. I have to hold back from coming here to post every instance too.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.