farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Cowboys official Twitter announces Randy Gregory re-signed for 5/70
two minutes later, Broncos claim he's taking his talents to Denver for the same deal

hmm...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Denver > dallas.  especially if you smoke.

Diomedes

Texas has no income tax, so he's paying a lot to take the same deal in Colorado, if you care about that kind of thing.  I don't.

You couldn't pay me to live in Texas.

PhillyPhreak54

Lael Collins is being released

Eagaholic

He was another cap casuality. Cowboys droppin turds right and left.

Don Ho

Can they release Zeke?  Will it kill them both dead money and cap space wise?  He is slipping fast.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on March 17, 2022, 09:27:02 PM
Can they release Zeke?  Will it kill them both dead money and cap space wise?  He is slipping fast.

I hope they don't, his contract was beyond dumb. I'd like the Cowboys to keep paying it out.

PhillyPhreak54

Same.

I think 2023 is when they can reasonably get out of it

Diomedes

From whati read, they really can't shed Zeke this year.   

SD

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

QuoteThe Dallas Cowboys are concerned that veteran wide receiver James Washington suffered a Jones fracture in his foot Monday, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Washington was carted off the practice field Monday and is undergoing additional testing.

Washington signed a one-year contract with the Cowboys as a free agent this offseason after spending the first four seasons of his NFL career with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

With Michael Gallup not expected to be ready to play in Week 1 after tearing his ACL in January, the outside receiver starting spot opposite CeeDee Lamb is up for grabs and Washington was among the players competing for that job.

Also a reminder that Amari Cooper plays for the Browns now.

Diomedes

I don't think anyone was worried about Washington, but with him out for extended period--10 weeks/ready around week 6--that leaves Dallas WR group at:

CeeDee

Jalen Tolbert (R)
Simi Fehoko
KaVontae Turpin (USFL MVP )

injured
Gallup
Washington

This hurts the quarterback.  Will be interesting to see how Dak fares with a sub-par supporting cast.