Any opinion on FF Draft?

Started by Eagles_Legendz, August 28, 2005, 07:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I disagree with FF on your kicker.  He's good.  They didn't score much last year, and he was a very good fantasy kicker.  No need to farg around with that part of your team.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Green is fine. He's a good fantasy QB and I have no idea how he puts up the numbers that he does.

Your RBs are just boring and kind of hit or miss. Plus Rudi doesn't add anything to his value through the air so his numbers are actually pretty similar to Brian Westbrook's... and that ain't good.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

RB and QB depth is really the biggest issue you need to address.  You're starters are fine and should, at the very least, keep you competetive through out the year. 

I also disagree with FF about your kicker.  The Browns aren't going to see much of the endzone this year but they should see plenty of drives come to a screeching halt somewhere around the 25-30 yard line which will give Dawson plenty of FG opportunities.  And that's the important thing to remember when choosing a kicker.  It's not about the team who scores the most touchdowns but the team who falls just short more often than anyone else.  :)

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 29, 2005, 06:16:44 PM
I also disagree with FF about your kicker.  The Browns aren't going to see much of the endzone this year but they should see plenty of drives come to a screeching halt somewhere around the 25-30 yard line which will give Dawson plenty of FG opportunities.  And that's the important thing to remember when choosing a kicker.  It's not about the team who scores the most touchdowns but the team who falls just short more often than anyone else.  :)

Whatever, bishes.  You didn't have to suffer with Dawson as your fantasy kicker last year.

Zanshin

MURP

I think the team looks decent.  Only problem I have is with RB's 2-4.   They could be boom or bust.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 29, 2005, 09:16:50 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 29, 2005, 06:16:44 PM
I also disagree with FF about your kicker. The Browns aren't going to see much of the endzone this year but they should see plenty of drives come to a screeching halt somewhere around the 25-30 yard line which will give Dawson plenty of FG opportunities. And that's the important thing to remember when choosing a kicker. It's not about the team who scores the most touchdowns but the team who falls just short more often than anyone else. :)

Whatever, bishes. You didn't have to suffer with Dawson as your fantasy kicker last year.

:-D