Ghoulpool 2005

Started by Father Demon, December 02, 2004, 03:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

Quote from: Diomedes on January 01, 2005, 03:55:23 PM
Yeti's list is worth reading.

In the words of PG, I "LMFAO" when I received that one!!    :-D :-D
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Father Demon

The site is up, and the game is on.

For those interested in keeping score on your home version, the link is:  www.ghoulpool.us
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

I've looked over everyone's lists and, barring a Dallas Cowboy plane crash, I'm confident that I'll be $40 richer in early 2006.  Now, how to spend the take??
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

joneszilla

Quote from: Diomedes on January 01, 2005, 03:55:23 PM
Yeti's list is worth reading.

Hilarious.  :-D  i am pulling for you to win.   :evil :evil :evil

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Hollywood

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 29, 2004, 11:57:37 AM
hope none of you guys sent in your lists yesterday or this week had Jerry Orbach on it.

Sorry to see him go....Godspeed Mr Orbach, you will be missed.

(believe me, that is a funny post to myself and Demon)
I love lesbians.

Father Demon

Johnny Carson was the first successful hit in GhoulPool 2005.

Diomedes

I had him on my fargin' list, too..but he didn't make the final cut.   :'(
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

Well maybe it is a sign, we never made it to the Superbowl when he was alive... Just kidding, sorry to see him go...

phillymic2000

I hate Collinsworth he said we couldn't run on the falcons a couple of minutes ago :-D

phillymic2000

Algee Crumpler who? Can you say LJ!!

Diomedes

Dude, you are posting in the wrong thread.

Zanshin

Quote from: Diomedes on January 23, 2005, 03:48:50 PM
Dude, you are posting in the wrong thread.

I'm telling you, it's something fluky with the quick reply.  Third time I've seen this today.

Diomedes

Pope hospitalizedDio's hopes for Ghoulpool 2005 dominance energized.

Diomedes