Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

I fear that a case is building for the league to press for ownership change, which would be very disappointing.  I relish Washington dysfunction.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

theres zero chance of a forced ownership change....theres a lot of things to worry about these days....that aint one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

jerry is the king of nfl owners and he is either real buds or fake buds with danny. hes very very safe.

little danny is a lot of things but you gotta call a player the n word or rape your secretary to get kicked out the league and he hasnt done that, yet.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Plus, the franchise makes stupid amounts of money. If they're not going to take back the Bengals, they're not going to touch a major market team.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Power is way more decentralized among the owners than in the NBA or MLB. I highly doubt even Lurie would vote to take the team from Snyder just because of the precedent and the shift in power it would represent. Goodell gets a ton of heat but he's just an errand boy for the owners.

ice grillin you

lurie wouldnt do it for the same reason dio doesnt want it to happen

Rome

Shooting someone in the middle of DuPont Circle wouldn't get Danny chased. 

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like something The Mayor and his Dead Tree Crew would do

Diomedes

Jordan Reed in concussion protocol.  He's had more than a few.  Really might be a good idea to quit football.

Malik Jackson gonna chew this cat up:

https://twitter.com/jordandajani/status/1164698088906383360?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Their WR depth chart is worse than the Torrance Small/Charles Johnson years here.

Diomedes

Looks like Jordan Reed will be cleared to play on Sunday.  Talk about an invitation for disaster. 

Diomedes

This is delicious.  These farging numbnuts can't get anything right.  AP was on inactive yesterday because, according to Jay, "if i'm going to run it 55 times from the I-formation" then he'll be in.  What?  Dude was the best player on offense last year.
You bench him?  LOL.  The rest of the team is livid that he was benched.   And had he been active, he might have been useful yesterday, particularly when they were up by more than two scores. 

Now, Guice is hurt.  Likely to miss some time. 

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1171100128431788032

So how do they deal now?  Jay suddenly decides to run it from the I formation? 

I have an idea:  AP ought to request a trade, and sit out without one.  Let them promote Wendell Smallwood to feature back role, the poor bastich.