With the 15th pick in the 2012 NFL draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select....?

Started by SD, April 21, 2012, 08:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regardless of if they trade up or down, who do the Eagles pick with their first selection?

Ryan Tannehill
0 (0%)
Morris Claiborne
0 (0%)
Quinten Coples
4 (22.2%)
Justin Blackmon
0 (0%)
Stephen Gilmore
1 (5.6%)
Fletcher Cox
6 (33.3%)
Michael Floyd
0 (0%)
Luke Kuechly
1 (5.6%)
Melvin Ingram
1 (5.6%)
Mark Barron
1 (5.6%)
Dontari Poe
0 (0%)
Courtney Upshaw
1 (5.6%)
Dre Kirkpatrick
1 (5.6%)
Riley Reiff
1 (5.6%)
David Decastro
0 (0%)
Kendall Wright
0 (0%)
Whitney Mercilus
0 (0%)
Michael Brockers
1 (5.6%)
Nick Perry
0 (0%)
Jerel Worthy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

ice grillin you

who cares?

no one is saying either of these guys will do that....the point is that brockers has the chance...cox has less bust potential but also most likely will never be dominant

either would be a fine pick
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

im just saying lower your expectations a bit because it would be a shot in the dark--esp for the eagles

ice grillin you

again....completely missing the point

there were absolutely no expectations mentioned...just merely pointing out why i favor brockers over cox

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2012, 09:42:22 PM

gimme a guy i can plug into a single position who will play at or near and all pro level for the next ten years

whos missing a point? did you not say this? I dont care what player you were talking about. youre asking for ANYBODY that can play a position at or near all pro level for the next 10 years, in which I said hold your breath this the eagles we are talking about. jesus christ.

Zanshin

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 25, 2012, 08:38:22 AM
again....completely missing the point

there were absolutely no expectations mentioned...just merely pointing out why i favor brockers over cox

Bullshtein. You love Cox. Everyone says so.

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on April 25, 2012, 08:42:56 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2012, 09:42:22 PM

gimme a guy i can plug into a single position who will play at or near and all pro level for the next ten years

whos missing a point? did you not say this? I dont care what player you were talking about. youre asking for ANYBODY that can play a position at or near all pro level for the next 10 years, in which I said hold your breath this the eagles we are talking about. jesus christ.

no i said brockers has all pro potential and is a DT thru and thru....cox i said i dont think quite has that ceiling...so id rather have the guy who can lock in at a set position for the next ten years and play at a super high level versus the guy who is much more versatile but maybe wont be as good

Sgt PSN

Quote from: reese125 on April 25, 2012, 08:22:37 AM
name me the last defensive or hell even offensive player (mcnabb?) the eagles scooped in the first that played at or near all pro level for 10 years

Tra Thomas in 98. Keith Jackson in 88. No one defense in the 1st round since Jerome in 87.  Maybe Lito, on D but that's it.

Sad.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

We should have known that with the thread being in this state prior to the draft, the Eagles would pick Cox with Brockers on the board. IGY basically stone cold locked that shtein.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger