Week One - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 10, 2020, 08:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The mouthbreathers in the stands at arrowhead decided to boo during the unity moment.

MDS

need to feel alive and grabbed kc-9 and the over

guaranteed L
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol on HOU +9

Not feeling good

Look at Andy playing smash mouth bawl

PhillyPhreak54

Watson looks like poo so far

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 10, 2020, 09:34:31 PM
Lol on HOU +9

Not feeling good

Look at Andy playing smash mouth bawl

i wish i could bet on you grabbing houston teams
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Everyone and their momma was on the chiefs

MDS

OB going full high school harry here...running the ball into the line down 17 points late 3q

what an absolute block headed moron

PhillyPhreak54

He's brutal.

And won't ever be fired.

MDS

i think one other time i pushed on one part of a parlay...its emptiness

PhillyPhreak54

Good thing is you've got Saturday and Sunday to make it back

Diomedes

hands down best take on Skip Bayless' classless criticism of Dak Prescott's comments on dealing with depression, etc.

https://twitter.com/TorreySmithWR/status/1304254802499698689
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

First I heard of Bayless's comments...he should be fired ASAP for that shtein.

Rome

You noticed all the iceholes in KC booing the players, right?

They agree with Skip.    That's why he still has a job.   Same goes for that racist fossil Al Michaels.

This country can go farg itself.

PhillyPhreak54

Skip has always been a weirdo. His wife basically said hes married to his job. He tries too hard. I can't stand that icehole.

What he said was disgusting.

QB Eagles

Better response than condemnation is to simply never pay any attention to anything Skip says, ever.