Week 11 - Browns: *shrugs disinterestedly*

Started by MDS, November 17, 2020, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

There's been preseason games I've cared about more than this one. Man.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 22, 2020, 12:52:34 PM
Pouring rain

Revising to

Eagles 23
Browns 19

honest question....have you ever picked against the eagles...not this season but like ever?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

They seem to have found a weak point in the Browns defense.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on November 22, 2020, 12:23:56 PM
Okay, Todd.  I can't get this idea of the television black out out of my head.

Why do I get both Eagles and the Ravens games today?

Instead of Ravens early then two afternoon games?

One network has a doubleheader each week. If the network that has the doubleheader isn't the one with the Ravens, there will be a game on opposite the Ravens.

General_Failure

I don't expect them to get that close to scoring again this game.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

A blitz in the endzone, and no one even gets close to the quarterback. Outstanding.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on November 22, 2020, 01:19:51 PM
A blitz in the endzone, and no one even gets close to the quarterback. Outstanding.

Thought it was just well played by the Browns. They had to both pick up the blitz and quickly get the ball out accurately past the sticks, and they did both.

Don Ho

General_Failure

They've got so much depth at defensive line that they're all insisting someone else hit the quarterback first.